Businesses can print a lot of things with the help of Laser cutting and engraving technology. Be it jewelry designs or assembling aircraft, this technology is in use in various sectors all across the world.
Don’t have any idea about the subject matter?
(1) Contactless Marking on Multiple Surfaces: Once you purchase a Ceramic Laser Engraving Machine for your business, you can easily engrave products on several surfaces like acrylic, metallic, plastic, and so on. By making use of this technology, you can effortlessly obtain the desired information on several goods. This becomes quite handy for printing manufacturing businesses.
(2) Put an end to Forging: The illicit pursuit can simply be kept away with a Ceramic Laser Engraving Machine.
(3) Prompt Output: A Ceramic Laser Engraving Machine has a fast-moving gadget and greater precision that ensures a greater printing quality. Most of the laser printing agencies have taken benefit of this function and have catered to urgent orders. Talking the velocity of a laser engraver, it is about 5 to 7 m/s.
The users get proper designs with the computer printing programming that helps in administering with accuracy and precision.
(4) Comprehensibility: Create any kind of impression in a much more visible way by exercising a Ceramic Laser Engraving Machine. It can be easily readable. One can make use of the laser technology and can easily access the small printings.
(5) No Need for an Additional Treatment: Unlike other printing techniques, the marking system that we achieve with a Ceramic Laser Engraving Machine does not require pre and post-treatment. Both time and money of the company This makes it an ideal option for printing consumable product packages.
Flying Co2 Laser Marking Machine: Mark on the Fly
If you are on the lookout for a safe and highly efficient way to mark goods, then a Flying Co2 Laser Marking Machine will be the best for you. It is safe, convenient, and quick. They find wide applications in various industries, such as beverage, food, and cosmetics.
What is a Flying Co2 Laser Marking Machine?
In the first step, the parts are loaded onto a conveyor belt and then automatically marked on that moving belt. Another special application of this machine is a security number plate that is completely based on this concept.
Top Characteristics of a Flying CO2 Laser Marking Machine
- Customized Solution
- You have the option for both metal or fiber sealed CO2
- Better Performance
- Option to use multiple heads
- 24×7 duty cycle with extraordinary beam quality
- Exceptional Temperature Control, Bespoke Lasers
- High-Temperature Control which is easy to install and use.
- Discreet Functionality
- The machine has a flexible approach to design and engineering.
- The tailor-made software is the perfect tool that opens doors to set parameters for marking objects and workpieces.
Main Perks of a Flying Co2 Laser Marking Machine
A Flying CO2 Laser Marking Machine fined wide applications for marking on FMCG Packaging Goods and other services such as:
- Electrical and Electronics
- Breweries and Distilleries
- Packing Films
- Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices
- Wire and Cable